<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2785439068081427265?origin\x3dhttp://ahyuuul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ahyuuul .Blogspot.com {:

Sunday, November 23, 2008
(0)


hello dearest peepos (=
Lately i've been busy with Dance practices 24/7.Dance competition is like 3 weeks away & we're like so not ready.The dance competition will be held at Pasir ris i think.Hahaha.Like i said im kinda *blur sotong* :D

Okay im like soo stressed up.I nid to choreo steps for the song *Watch Dem Roll*The beat is like damn Fast & i dont know if they can catch up.Hopefully we can try our best & put our whole heart & soul to this competition.

& F.G.I,lets try our best.Nothing is gonna stop us from being the best.Anyone who is not happy about my crew just be it.You guys wanna talk bad about us,go ahead we cant stop u BUT if it's ever heard by us,hmmm?? [ Agaklah sendiri ]

Im deads tired now.Nk Tido lurh sei.
Goodbye (:






FeelMyPulse


Say my name right,ayul .
im a sensative/senseless boy.I fight for my rights.
I make my own decisions.I dont listen to crap talks.
I dont interfere with copycats & mimics.
I do smoke & i do Drink.Got any problem with that?!
Fanatics of PCD.
Originality owns me.Im currently pursuing in JuyingSec.
Repp:Fatal Groove Insanity Crew.
Plus , Im friendly & i wont bite {:


HearMe.

Bottle Pop


Heartbeats





Credits.

Designer: Buee
Base codes: Xo Xo Xo ♥
Icons: here
Copyrighted 2008 ♥